5.15.2011

Green Chili Cheese Baked Omelet

Heather Miner

½ cup butter
½ cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 can diced green chilies (8 oz.)
1 lb. monetary jack cheese – shredded
1 16 oz. cottage cheese
12 eggs


Beat eggs
Add all ingredients together (except butter)
Mix well with fork
Bake in 9x13 glass dish
Cool 10 minutes – cut into squares


Put the butter in the pan and toss it in the oven to melt than pull out the pan and add the egg mixture to it and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, then turn oven down to 350 degrees for 20 minutes. 

{This recipe is super yummy! I've found it's perfect to bring to a brunch or breakfast buffet. I had this the first time at Beth Brown Jobe's baby shower with her first daughter Adella. I believe it was her mother-in-law's recipe. I've made a couple of small changes & have made it frequently the past few years & it always has rave reviews. It's simple & quick to make!}

No comments:

Post a Comment